* School Holidays and we've taken a little road trip! Any orders placed from 6th July 2018 will only be processed on the 13th July 2018 *
Thank you for browsing our site! We've tried to cover major topics below but please feel free to contact us on email@example.com if there's any additional information we can help you with.
Turn Around Times
All goods in stock will be shipped within 2 working days of receiving payment. Thereafter, delivery of your package will take 2-3 working days (Fastway Couriers or the Courier Guy).
There are a few delivery options to choose from ...
- An appointment for a local collection from the Tiger Lily Studio in Claremont, CT can be arranged (no charge).
- Fastway Couriers generally takes 2-3 working days for delivery nationally. This costs from R 52.
- The Courier Guy offers an overnight courier service at a cost of R 50 for local (CT) parcels and R 100 for national parcels.
- The South African Post Office can be arranged at a cost of R 48.75 upwards. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International shipping can be arranged, please email email@example.com for a quote.
Returns & Exchanges
All our products are quality checked before leaving the studio. However, if you receive an item that you're not happy with and wish to exchange it, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your parcel.
To qualify for wholesale prices, please email your details (shop's name, web link and address) along with the details of your desired items to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send the relevant documentation. The minimum order amount is R 3000.00 and a 50% deposit is payable before any production commences. The order will be shipped once the final payment has been received.
Please bear in mind that Tiger Lily produces certain items in small quantities, making them exclusive and subject to availability. We may need to do a special production run to fulfill wholesale orders and as all our products are handcrafted with love and care this could take some time. However, we always try to make things work to your timeline.